Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

How to Fix Desktop Wallpaper Issue in Windows 7

Today i had a Problem with my Wallpaper in Windows 7 which was showing me a black screen instead of the Desktop Wallpaper i applied
through Group Policy in Windows Server 2008.I worked Around to solve this issue and came to a conclusion that enables me to solve the issue.
So, I decided to share this on my own Blog for Viewers.

This Error occurs every now and then almost to everyone using Windows 7 as Client and Windows Server 2008 as a Domain Controller.

Microsoft has verified this and released a Fix for both 64 bit and 32 bit Operating Systems.

Download the Fix and Apply to the Affected Systems.

Steps to Follow :

1. Download the Fix.
2. Copy to Affected System.
3. Extract to a Folder.
4. Run the Setup

After the Fix is applied restart your computer and you will have your problem resolved.

Hope this solves your issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment